Sunghyuk “Henry” Park 박성혁
I am a graduate student at Caltech studying geometry and topology inspired by supersymmetric QFTs and string theory.
My supervisor is Sergei Gukov.
- 3d-3d correspondence for graph manifolds (with S. Chun, S. Gukov, N. Sopenko), In preparation.
- Prague Clocks (with C. Bae, J. Conway, L. Kohlhase), The Mathematical Intelligencer 38, 37 (2016)
1. New Developments in Quantum Topology
. UC Berkeley. June 3-7, 2019.
2. PCMI Summer Session 2019 : Quantum Field Theory and Manifold Invariants
. PCMI. June 30-July 20, 2019.
3. Workshop on 4-manifolds
. MPIM. Sep 16-20, 2019.
5. Hidden Algebraic Structures in Topology
. Caltech. Mar 13-16, 2019.
4. Modularity and 3-manifolds
. ICERM. Mar 8-10, 2019.
3. Between Topology and Quantum Field Theory
. UT Austin. Jan 14-18, 2019.
2. CQ3MI Summer School and Workshop
. USC. July 16-21, 2018.
1. SMS 2018 : Derived Geometry and Higher Categorical Structures in Geometry and Physics
. Fields Institute. June 11-22, 2018.