Se-Heon Kim, Ph. D.
"Wavelength-Scale Photonic Crystal Cavities Toward High-Efficiency Unidirectional Photon Sources."
- Photonic crystal nanocavities and photonic band gap materials; Photonic crystal nanolasers, high-efficiency single photon sources, nano-electric power source (photovoltaics), various functional optoelectronics components for future ``all-optical'' integrated circuits
- Plasmonics, high-efficiency plasmon nanolasers, surface plasmon amplification by stimulated emission of radiation (SPASER) for ``all-plasmonic" nano-electric circuits
- Biochemical sensors based on optics, surface enhanced Raman scattering, microfluidics, optofluidics, lab-on-a-chip technologies
- Developing state-of-the art numerical simulation tools for various photonic nanostructures that incorportate metal and dispersive media; Finite-difference time-domain method and plane-wave expansion method
- List of Publications
- Citation report by Thomson Reuters
3D FDTD code
single CPU version
Beam Writing code
Click here for details