Multiplayer Internet Pacman (MIP)
This multiplayer Pacman game was a group project written for CS 40ab, a programming laboratory course at Caltech. The look and feel of
the game are based on the original Pacman, but our version has some additional features:
Click here to download MIP. Requirements:
Unix/Linux, local area network for the multiplayer version.
Click here for instructions.
- Multiplayer games can be played over a local-area network, but you can also play the single-player version.
- You can play as either a ghost or a Pacman.
- You can send chat messages to other players in the multiplayer version.
- Levels have multiple floors.
- Levels can be user-defined.