Click at positions for reloading stations.
BASIC IDEAS TO BE EMPHASIZED IN PLANNING TUTORIAL:
* The leftover bananas decrease linearly.
* Creating intermediate storage seems to lead to a paradox that can be explained by the fact that camels are used inefficiently.
* Observe subchords have constant length equal to the critical distance.
* Reloading stations should be located equidistantly for maximal delivery.
* Amounts stored equidistantly decrease in geometric progression.
* Limiting case - Exponential is the most efficient. Constant subchord becomes constant subtangent.
ADVANCED LEVELS: EXTRA CHARGE FOR RELOADING.
* Adds an arithmetic sequence to the geometric one.
* Optimizes the number of reloading stations.
* Equidistant principle doesn't hold. There are optimal points.
* What is the maximal price for reloading to preserve efficiency? For only one reloading station it can be easily found .