*Level 0 (Bonus Gas~0)
*Level 1 (Bonus Gas~40)
*Level 2 (Bonus Gas~80)
*Level 3(Bonus Gas~120)
VARIOUS FUEL TANKS ARE LOCATED ALONG THE CIRCULAR TRACK (Total Gas is just enough to make round trip in Simple case, or more in Advanced)
CLICK TO CHOOSE A TANK AND START RIDING THE MOTORCYCLE
WHEN REACHING NEXT TANK THE MOTORCYCLE IS BEING REFILLED
YOUR GOAL: TO START AT "RIGHT" TANK - TO COMPLETE ROUND TRIP
IN ADVANCED LEVELS Initial Bonus GAS is provided which often makes more than one station "right"
In such cases you are encouraged to find all possible "right" start-tanks
You can change the number of tanks and the Bonus during the game
Scores are added during the game, and penalties for wrong choices affect the scores and the amount of fuel in the motorcycle tank
.SIMPLE P R I N C I P L E S TO LEARN
* There is a tank which takes to the next tank
* There is always (at least one) "right" tank
* The more "uniform" the fuel-to-interval distribution - the more possible "right" tanks (If "symmetry "- all tanks are "right")
* The Most is not always the Best
* No tank swept by incomplete cycle is'right'
* If Gas in some tank exceeds the following it interval the next tank is not "right"
*Similar principles apply to clusters of tanks
* TEACHES: UNDERSTANDING AND VISUALIZING ANGLES; MEASURING AND ADDING THEM.
* DEVELOPES: INTUITION, LOGIC, STRATEGIC THINKING. GENERALIZES: the Pigeonhole principle.
* SIMPLE GAME and BASIC Level (Bonus GAS ~ 0) stimulate LEARNING AND TRAINING process.
* Comments: * The More the Bonus, the more Risk. * One Learns Through Mistakes. * Gas can be measured in ounces. (Motorcycle can make 1 mile per 1 oz.) * There is always appx. N/2 additional security bonus (even if Bonus = 0).