Check out CRdata.org our new R/Bioconductor resource-sharing web-service on the Amazon Cloud
...My new book Personal Genomics and Personalized Medicine (Imperial College Press,2010) was recently reviewed in Nature, 1st April 2010, (464):680.
Here are my slides from a talk on this topic at the 2009 annual meeting of the American College of Toxicologists.
...My other book Computational Modeling of Gene Regulatory Networks: a primer was published by Imperial College Press in fall 2008.
From the Introduction: "My aim throughout this book is to explain the how and why of modeling genetic regulatory networks (GRNs) in simple language that I hope will be accessible to all readers irrespective of their educational background."
Here are some of my course slides and associated models and lab exercises:
- Course slides and Lab Notes (using CRdata.org) for my course on Gene Regulatory Networks at the Quantitative Systems Immunology summer school in San Antonio (July 2010)
- Course slides and model 1 and model 2 from the course I gave at Woods Hole (Oct 2009) about building Gene Regulatory Network models.
- slides about teaching intensive cross-disciplinary courses in computational systems biology (from a talk I gave at Iowa State)
- Course slides and simulation models from the Computational Immunology course I gave at Yale (Aug 2008). You will also need this data file).
- Course slides and simulation models from the course I gave at Woods Hole (Oct 2008) about Gene Regulatory Network building blocks.
Here are some of my recent papers:
A gene regulatory network armature for T lymphocyte specification, C Georgescu, WJ Longabaugh, DD Scripture-Adams, ES David-Fung, MA Yui, MA Zarnegar, H Bolouri, EV Rothenberg, Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 2008 Dec 23, 105(51):20100-5. (article PDF), (Supplement)
Visualization, documentation, analysis, and communication of large-scale gene regulatory networks, WJ Longabaugh, EH Davidson, H Bolouri, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, online 2008 Aug 6, print 2009, (1789):363-374. (PDF)
Inherent Gene Expression Variabilities and the need for Personalized Drug Dosage, H.Bolouri, Letters in Drug Design and Development, 2008 (5). (PDF)
The Innate Immune Database (IIDB), M. Korb#, A. G. Rust#, V. Thorsson, C. Battail, B. Li, D. Hwang, K. A. Kennedy, J. C. Roach, C. M. Rosenberger, M. Gilchrist, D. Zak, C. Johnson, B. Marzolf, A. Aderem, I. Shmulevich, H.Bolouri, BMC Immunology, 2008 9(7). (PDF)
Computational Challenges of Personal Genomics, Hamid Bolouri, Current Genomics, 2008, 9(1). (PDF)
Embryonic pattern formation without morphogens, Hamid Bolouri, BioEssays. 2008 3(5). (PDF)